Monday, April 5, 2010

Overdue and Overweight

So it's probably been over a month since my first and only blog entry, but not unlike a camel I've been both figuravetively and literally gorging myself on all the things I knew I'd miss during this my crowded, neon exile. From trips to Disneyland, steaming bowls of birria, Double-Doubles, and a last minute dash down to Mexico to say adios to my Nana (hopefully not for the last time) I probably gained 10 pounds.

Now, after having sweatily banged away on a treadmill for over an hour, I'm back in my room; at my small writing desk, that doubles as a dinner table, eating a grilled turkey-bolonga sandwhich and silently tapping away on this keyboard with no regrets.

I do, however, promise to fire off a few more posts soon.

Goodnight Nobody.
-Eric

2 comments: